Project "Humanitarian and financial aid
for IDPs in Ukraine"
It is account registered on our friend
Malcolm Phillips (Fairfax, USA)
Date: October 2014 - until today (open)
D E A R F R I E N D S
Russian occupation of Crimea and destabilization of Donetsk and Lugansk regions forced Ukraine to meet new problem – the problem of IDPs (internally displaced persons). People from mentioned regions left their houses and jobs to escape rebels and moved to other regions of our country.
The situation in Ukraine is far from solution. Thousand of IDPs can’t get to their homes and take their things to territories under pro-russian rebels control. War continues over a two year and we do not see its end. IDPs have no clothes, homes and government does not support them (help for each person is about 30 Euro per months).
We need the following thins (1 is the most urgent):
>1. Food – cereal (different types), olive oil, condensed milk, meat and fish preserves, sweets for children, tea and coffee. Everything should be with a long date of expiry.
2. Utensils – frying pans, pots, dishes, mugs.
3. Shoes both for children and grown ups.
4. Toothpaste and toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, mesh brushes and towels.
5. Medications and vitamins
7. Toys, bicycles, office supplies for children (copybooks, pens, pencils, markers, paints)
8. Household appliances (washing machines, kitchen equipment, irons)
If you can provide funds instead of sending mentioned items, we would also appreciate it. We guarantee full reports.
We can discuss the details by email firstname.lastname@example.org
R E P O R T
Starting from 2014 we received and distributed:>
- 30 tons of humanitarian aid for IDPs which we received from our partners in Finland and Germany;
- clothes and shoes (4 tons) from Ukrainian diaspora in Canada (Yereniuk Roman. Cherak Bernie, Cherniatenski Netti, Shalewa John);
- rice with vegetables „Fortified rice-soy meal” from organization „Stop hunger now” (USA) for 2800 IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk region (total 3.8 tons);
- rice with soya protein „MannaPack” from organization „Feed my starving children” (USA) for 1500 IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk region (total 2 tons);- 100 sets of medicines;
- insulin,glucometers, other goods for diabetics for total cost of $5000 from Ukrainian diaspora in Italy (2015-2016);
- we also fundraised 75000.00 UAH (3000.00 USD) to purchase and distributed 150 packs of food for IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk (2016);
- we also fundraised 150000.00 UAH (6000.00 EUR) to purchase and distributed 300 packs of food packs for IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk (2015-2016).
Our grants projects:
Sum of grant
|2014||22.000,00 EUR||ICCO International (the Netherlands)||Creating camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv region, repairs and utilities for compensation camp for IDPs (Lviv, Ukraine)||project closed|
|2015||8.000,00 EUR||Kaplya vody pisara ry (Finland)||Supporting camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) (Lviv, Ukraine)||project closed|
|2015||12.250,00 EUR||ICCO International (the Netherlands)||Creating Centre for internally displaced persons (IDPs) (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project is ongoing|
|2015||20.130,00 USD||US Embassy in Ukraine (USA)||Psychological rehabilitation of internally displaced persons (IDPs), providing social and legal aid to IDPs (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project is ongoing|
|2016||5.000,00 USD||Project “Ljubov-Love” (Canada), PLL||Carrying children's summer day camp in 2016 for internally displaced children (IDCs) from areas ATO and AR Crimea (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project is ongoing|