MORE DETAIL ABOUT US
Our organization was registered September 9, 2014
Since September 2014 our organizations works with internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and Lugansk area in Ukraine. All members of our organization are IDPs from Eastern Ukraine and Crimea (Lugansk and Donetsk regions and Crimea) and work as volunteers.
It is account registered on our friend
Malcolm Phillips (Fairfax, USA)
On December 4-th 2015 our work was awarded by Ukranian Orthodoxal Church and we received medal “For self-sacrifice and love to Ukraine”
Starting from 2014 we received and distributed:
- 30 tons of humanitarian aid for IDPs which we received from our partners in Finland and Germany;
- clothes and shoes (4 tons) from Ukrainian diaspora in Canada (Yereniuk Roman. Cherak Bernie, Cherniatenski Netti, Shalewa John);
- rice with vegetables „Fortified rice-soy meal” from organization „Stop hunger now”
(USA) for 2800 IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk region (total 3.8 tons);
- rice with soya protein „MannaPack” from organization „Feed my starving children” (USA) for 1500 IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk region (total 2 tons);- 100 sets of medicines;
- insulin,glucometers, other goods for diabetics for total cost of $5000 from Ukrainian diaspora in Italy (2015-2016);
- we also fundraised 75000.00 UAH (3000.00 USD) to purchase and distributed 150 packs of food for IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk (2016);
- we also fundraised 150000.00 UAH (6000.00 EUR) to purchase and distributed 300 packs of food packs for IDPs in Ivano-Frankivsk (2015-2016).
Our grants projects:
|Year||Sum of grant||Donor||Purpose project||Status|
|2014||22.000,00 EUR||ICCO International (the Netherlands)||Creating camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv region, repairs and utilities for compensation camp for IDPs (Lviv, Ukraine)||project closed|
|2015||8.000,00 EUR||Kaplya vody pisara ry (Finland)||Supporting camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) (Lviv, Ukraine)||project closed|
|2015||12.250,00 EUR||ICCO International (the Netherlands)||Creating Centre for internally displaced persons (IDPs) (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project is ongoing|
|2015||20.130,00 USD||US Embassy in Ukraine (USA)||Psychological rehabilitation of internally displaced persons (IDPs), providing social and legal aid to IDPs (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project is ongoing|
|2016||5.000,00 USD||Project “Ljubov-Love” (Canada), PLL||Carrying children's summer day camp in 2016 for internally displaced children (IDCs) from areas ATO and AR Crimea (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine)||project closed|
Our aim is developing of civil society, legal and social protection of IDPs, children and youth, providing them legal and social help.
Our target i- protection IDPs’ rights, social and humanitarian aid for IDPs;
s improving of life conditions of those who we help.
- orphans in boarding schools and graduates (help to orphans and reforming such establishments) - children and youth in penitentiary establishments and those who got out;
- protection right of children and youth;
- work with disabled children, their rehabilitation and adaptation;
- development of civil society by improving life conditions of local societies using social stability technologies;
- development of gender equality;
- popularization of healthy lifestyle (preventing HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases, smoking and alcoholism);
- fundraising for rehabilitation of children which require medical help.